Andra is a Kinesiologist for career-driven women /
the game changers, thought leaders & rule breakers.
Is this you?
- You are going through a challenging time that is causing...
- Non-stop comparison to others that is making you feel not good enough
- Endless questioning of yourself, your direction and your abilities
- Procrastination, over-thinking and lots of painful moments of feeling uncertain
- You might also have always felt...
- A little bit different than everyone else your whole life, almost like you don't belong anywhere
- A deep inner yearning to make a big impact in the world
- You might have also experienced...
- Adversity and challenges, especially growing up, that have given you a deep drive to succeed
My mission is to help uplift and empower people to live their lives to the fullest. My style is very practical and grounded with a dash of just the right amount of woo-woo spiritual stuff.
I've worked with women who:
- Are in the "what the eff do I do with my life?" stage
- Are driven to build mammoth-sized networking marketing teams
- Are in the first year or two of their business and are having a crisis
- Are Start Up Founders with business ideas that are truly changing the world
What I've learned is all great women need great support, because making an impact in the world is never a walk in the park.
Qualifications (does this stuff really matter anymore? You'll probably learn more about me by joining my Free Facebook Group where I do weekly LIVE videos):
Psychology, Neuroscience and Behaviour (B.A)
Certificate IV PKP Kinesiology
Diploma PKP Kinesiology (current)
Reiki Level 1